With a focus on delivering personalized customer service, Pretium offers creative and comprehensive management services that can be custom fit to meet any clients’ needs. We currently manage office buildings, retail shopping centers, and mixed use commercial properties. Our blend of services are designed to deliver value to institutional and individual owners.
PRETIUM OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Preparing annual budgets and business plans
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring maintenance programs
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring marketing and leasing programs
- Preparing and analyzing operating variance reports
- Managing accounts receivable
- Provide on-site management personnel
- Each property is assigned a specific property manager who functions as the client’s single point of contact, is on call 24 hours per day, and supervises all aspects of operations including maintenance services and repair. The property manager also coordinates with our accounting department to provide client specific and lender required reporting.
Property Accounting and Financial Reporting
The Property Accounting & Financial Reporting team works with clients and Benbrooke Asset and Property Managers to develop policies and procedures that ensure accurate financial reporting and appropriate controls in order to support appropriate management policies and maximize the value of client’s properties.
Responsibilities of the Property Accounting & Financial Reporting team include:
- Designing and implementing financial controls
- Preparing financial reports, including budget variance reports
- Reconciling revenues and expenses
- Managing vendor payments
- Pursuing delinquent Tenant accounts and prosecuting recovery strategies
- Coordinating with other functional teams within our organization and our clients
- Assuring Compliance with all forms of lender reporting requirements
Development and Construction Supervision
The Pretium team has supported client projects in the conception, construction, and management of projects based upon a holistic investment-based perspective. In addition, the team has a broad range of experience in developing and managing unique financial structures; managing projects including repositioning and infrastructure; supervising the master planning; and designing and implementing comprehensive capital improvement projects.
As part of our comprehensive array of services, The Pretium Construction Supervision team is not only involved on repositioning a given area, but also working to develop the particular infrastructure needs of an overall plan.
The Pretium Development and Construction Supervision team has expertise in:
- Sourcing & Acquisitions
- Entitlement & Planning
- Architecture & Engineering Management
- Project Management
- Environmental pollution remediation
- Tenant Fit Out Supervision / Construction Management